Buy Android Smartphone, iPhone screen and removing, Winmax, Official Firmware Flash File, Octopus, NCK Dongle SPD, Z3X BOX Samsung Tool, Default, T-Mobile US, latest WhatsApp Messenger Version

Selasa, 07 Juni 2016

Abstractly 52Frames

Abstractly 52Frames - technology continues to emerge and make life easier for us, but behind it also save difficulties for the layman about the technology .. in the blog Buy Android Smartphone we will discuss a lot of technological developments that appear at this time, well now we will discuss first about Abstractly 52Frames we have gathered a lot of information from various sources, please see.

Articles : Abstractly 52Frames
full Link : Abstractly 52Frames
Article 52Frames, Article abstract,

You can also see our article on:


Abstractly 52Frames

This week's theme for 52 Frames is Abstract, and each year I have more fun with it. I took a number of shots which I didn't use:










And now for the drum roll....

Here's the one I chose.

"Up and Away"
I looked up and shot this at the Jerusalem Light Show. Although I had been taking lots of photos in all sorts of genres and locations for this week's challenge, Abstract, this very simple blue and white, slightly blurred photo stands out. At least, that's how I feel. Sometimes, simple is perfectly abstract.

Camera: Canon Canon IXUS 145
Location: Jerusalem, Israel

Did I make a mistake?



information Abstractly 52Frames we have delivered

hopefully Abstractly 52Frames information can provide benefits for you in adding knowledge about gadgets,

you have finished reading article with title Abstractly 52Frames if you intend to bookmark or share please use link https://buyandroidsmartphone.blogspot.com/2016/06/abstractly-52frames.html hopefully useful for you

Tag : , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Abstractly 52Frames

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar