"Chaos" on 52Frames - technology continues to emerge and make life easier for us, but behind it also save difficulties for the layman about the technology .. in the blog
Buy Android Smartphone we will discuss a lot of technological developments that appear at this time, well now we will discuss first about "Chaos" on 52Frames we have gathered a lot of information from various sources, please see.
Articles :
"Chaos" on 52Frames
full Link :
"Chaos" on 52Frames
Article 52Frames,
Article Canon IXUS 145,
Article chaos,
Article photography,
You can also see our article on:
"Chaos" on 52Frames
I didn't have to go far to find chaos to photograph for 52Frames.
 |
"Buried in Chaos" Last week I sent in my "Calm" picture* before traveling to my brother's funeral. My friend was keeping me company here in the den as I did it. I was complaining to her that it would be hard to shoot "Chaos" considering the Jewish mourning restrictions would have me stuck at home during most of the week. She told me to look around the den where we were. "There's plenty of chaos here," she said. And she's right. What do you think?
Camera: Canon Canon IXUS 145 Shutter: 1/60th of a second Aperture: f/3.5 ISO: 800 |
My life has been pretty chaotic as of late, but it was easier to photograph my husband's books and papers, a very, extremely small portion of them.
*In the end I photographed the
cemetery for "Calm" and sent that one in. 52Frames allows a change of mind...
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar